Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη
SONNY - Page 2 2ztd7qo

Welcome To "Pяøтέсн" Clan..Please sign up or log in !
Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη
SONNY - Page 2 2ztd7qo

Welcome To "Pяøтέсн" Clan..Please sign up or log in !
Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pяøтέсн

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:l ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ProTech ¢ℓαη l:.

SONNY

Go down 
+6
Sttus
Babyzorka
Cub
|»Delta«|Sonny
Pяøтέсн|CoMMy
Pяøтέсн|YazaN
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SnakeEyes1
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

SONNY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONNY   SONNY - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:54 am

|»Delta«|Sonny wrote:
Okay at least some nice asnwer. Thanks Shark for helping this case out.
lol sony u really are a sad bastard u and your little groupie bitch gf if u 2 ever have kids they will come out with a troll mask and an m4, swat drama is your life all u do is scout forums looking 2 troll everyone what will u do when swat dies? i think it will be sad times in your life Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
|»Delta«|Sonny

SONNY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONNY   SONNY - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Anonym wrote:
this u think we know my post have sense but u dont understand him
Wow, my conclusion is that you are trying so hard to be DExUS but you fail huge time. Nobody understands what comes out from your mouth besides, the points that you made make NO SENSE and every point you stated above in previous post has nothing to do with me Smile.

SnakeEyes the only troll here is you, this topic is made about ME so of course i will come and defend myself right? mister dumbtard.

When games dies i will have much more interesting things to do , compared to you i think if the games dies you will be hating on others in some other game, because with all do respect the only thing i see you doing is hating others with your broken ass english you uneducated prick.

You talk shit about my girl even tho you don't know her personally so.....great diss. You call a girl a bitch so i assume your mom was one also, i mean damn that's what happens when kids have sex ...snakeeyes comes out. Look snake, i never hate on anybody ....why? because i'm not butthurt.

Reasons of your hate aren't even proper, i mean you actually hate on me WITHOUT ANY REASON, that shows that you are 20+ retarded guy with no brain at what so ever. You banned me for hax, i called you shit, then you got butthurt because you jelly and mad. Just stop coming to forums and hating please.
Back to top Go down
LazZz

SONNY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONNY   SONNY - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 pm

SnakeEyes1 wrote:
|»Delta«|Sonny wrote:
Okay at least some nice asnwer. Thanks Shark for helping this case out.
lol sony u really are a sad bastard u and your little groupie bitch gf if u 2 ever have kids they will come out with a troll mask and an m4, swat drama is your life all u do is scout forums looking 2 troll everyone what will u do when swat dies? i think it will be sad times in your life Very Happy 
GO GET LİFE 12 YEARS OLD KİD AND DONT FORGET TO DRİNK UR MİLK BEFORE SLEEP
Back to top Go down
SnakeEyes1
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

SONNY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONNY   SONNY - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:06 am

haha i banned u coz u refuse 2 join uac u retarded inbred maybe u can join a gym when swat dies u feeble looking cunt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SONNY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONNY   SONNY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SONNY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη :: Public Section :: Black List-
Jump to: