Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη
Wrong decision :) 2ztd7qo

Welcome To "Pяøтέсн" Clan..Please sign up or log in !
Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη
Wrong decision :) 2ztd7qo

Welcome To "Pяøтέсн" Clan..Please sign up or log in !
Pяøтέсн ¢ℓαη
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pяøтέсн

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:l ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ProTech ¢ℓαη l:.

Wrong decision :)

Go down 
+3
Pяøтέсн|Shark<3
ValeRa
Pяøтέсн|Alko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pяøтέсн|Alko
Fresh Member
Fresh Member

Wrong decision :) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Valera u made wrong decision about me ... i was offering you maaaany choices to prove you im inecent... teamviewer,video of my game.... but u just sad i cheat bcz i beat you for my 1st time Smile thats the proof... bro dont do that. Because me and bass pwned you and shark or whoever u was playing with now i cheat? Smile maybe i got some improvement bcz i was training? maybe i never beat you bcz u always played with uber pro mates from nRs and most of job they did? .... im not asking for a fight or anithing. just take me back because you have wrong thinking about me! For god sake many of you know me for a couple years.... and prima,yazan,bass,etc...

peace
Alko<3
Back to top Go down
Pяøтέсн|Alko
Fresh Member
Fresh Member

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Oh 1 more thing.... i had .ini file edited on 1.1 NOT ON 1.0!! and i play only 1.0 now..
Back to top Go down
ValeRa
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
ValeRa

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 pm

ah man yes i played with uber pros and we pwned u all the time and they didnt do all the job Very Happy:Dif they did all the job why am i in the nRs ? I dont care u and bass pwned me and commy the problem is u have ini hack and u said it with urself. I know ur game play in 1.1 and 1.0 and im sure you havent ini hack in 1.1 u have in 1.0. ITS np i can play vs u and i can win u easily it doesnt matter the matter is no CHEATING and if you have cheats in 1.1 and ur saying that im not using cheat in 1.0 i dont believe that u can use it in 1.0 too and UAC doesnt detect it. I have proof about it like XFIRE CHAT LOG and PICTURES so dont tell that its a wrong decision, cya.
Back to top Go down
Pяøтέсн|Alko
Fresh Member
Fresh Member

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 pm

ah.... nab... 1st time gets pwned by me and cry that i cheat. i sad that i used ini in 1.1! but nvm dumbass is dumbass..
Back to top Go down
ValeRa
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
ValeRa

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

lol, dont u understand I dont care about losing and yes dumbass is dumbass Wink you got it
Back to top Go down
Pяøтέсн|Shark<3
Clan Friend
Clan Friend
Pяøтέсн|Shark<3

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Well, if u played vs me and valera, u wouldnt pwn us :p i just viewed game and didnt see anything wrong, but if leader has proofs - its true about cheating. Anyway, good luck man, welcome to server any time, but pls pls dont kick our asses :*
Back to top Go down
hawke
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

hahaha noob alko, i knew it! its the justice scumbag:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.urtteam.feen.pl
Pяøтέсн|YazaN
Leader
Leader
Pяøтέсн|YazaN

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:52 am

Alko...
you said u cheat in 1.1, hey! Isn't that swat4 ?

sry man, but 1.1 is same as 1.0 for me both swat4...
Back to top Go down
https://protech.hooxs.com
BrK

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

ini hacks dont work in 1.1 =)
anyway u confess you cheated
Back to top Go down
Pяøтέсн|Alko
Fresh Member
Fresh Member

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:54 am

i told yazan full story...
Back to top Go down
Pяøтέсн|CoMMy
Leader
Leader
Pяøтέсн|CoMMy

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Cheating = BAN

Rules are rules. Dumbass are dumbass. Nothing to discuss. I really liked u we could be good friends u could be a nice mate even in game and social life. But u lost it by yourself gl in your new clans or anyway whatever u gonna have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong decision :)   Wrong decision :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong decision :)
Page 1 of 1